Regular price $150.00
Koma Drum djembe cases are produced in Senegal, sewn with industrial sewing machines, and made with a majority of the materials sourced from the USA. They are made with great care, and are built to last. Features include:
- Heavy duty nylon
- Strong, heavy weight zippers
- Reinforced with rivets at critical points
- Shock absorbing, 1/2" polyethylene closed cell foam
- "Backpacker" shoulder straps and hip belt
- Accented with waxed cloth with mud cloth print
- Internal pocket for desiccant, to maintain low humidity inside the bag
- Top Diameter 16" max, including rings
- Bottom Diameter 12"
- Max Height 26"